Who Are We?
The Trail Riders of Southern Arizona (TRS) Inc. founded in 2004 is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit club that promotes safe and
responsible off-highway motorcycle recreation through action and education. TRS is a founding and
member club of the Arizona Motorcycle Riders Association (AMRA); participates in their racing series
and is also a chartered club with the American Motorcyclists Association (AMA). The club works with
local, state, and national Off-Highway Vehicle (OHV) organizations and government entities to promote
rider education and participate in land use planning and policy.
- San Manuel Copper Classic and School Fund Raiser, an AMRA motorcycle race that we have been putting on for what seems to be forever, greater than 16 years.
- There Will Be Dust Dual Sport ride & Food Bank fund raiser.
- Members participate in the AMRA State Championship racing series.
- Land access and trail projects. Such as the Red Spring Single Track Trail project in the Nogales District of the Coronado National Forest.
- Recognized OHV Partner with the Coronado National Forest.
- Monthly club meeting on the second Tuesday of the month. Location announced prior to the meeting date.
- Arizona State Parks & Trails OHV Grants Program
- Many groups of riders of various skill levels and bike types riding during throughout the week.
Annual dues, $35. Visit the MEMBERSHIP tab for processing your membership.
New members get a T Shirt and sticker. Contact Tim McGuire via email at email@example.com.
Other links to things available to TRS Members.
Our Private Facebook Page, you need to be a TRS member and a Facebook account to access. If you don’t like Facebook, we understand, suggest you create an account that you only use for this. You will need to send your Facebook name or email to Tim McGuire so that you can be added to the access list.
We also have a public Facebook page.
Under the MEMBERSHIP tab is the Community Forums link. This is a private forum. To gain access to the TRS website forum you need to be a TRS member. Go to the MEMBERSHIP tab and sign establish your membership now!